Taegeukgi, which stands for the Flag of South Korea, is a keycap set completely revolving around said flag. And as its name supposes, the keyset takes advantage of the natural beauty of the original, specified colors from the flag: PANTONE 186 C (red), and PANTONE 294 C (blue), while adding GMK's WS1 (white) to be the balance between those 2 bold colors.
This set features additional flag and korean related items:
- The Taegeuk (태극, The traditional Korean Symbol on the Flag)
- The Trigrams (괘, called geon, ri, gam and gon)
- South Koreas national flower (무궁화, Hibiscus syriacus (or Korean Rose))
- Gyeongbokgung (경복궁, former main Royal Palace of Seoul)
- Bune Tal (부네, one of the 12 traditional Hahoe Masks)
We have a super detailed artisan to match the set, machined from pure copper, then clear coated so it won't patina and keeps its intended look for years to come.
- Available from October 26th to November 22nd of 2020.
- Designed by Smokey.
- Using R1 of the Cherry profile.
- Clear Cerakoted copper.
- MX stem compatible.
- US - TX Keyboards
- Canada - DeskHero
- Europe - MyKeyboard
- Asia - iLumkb
- Oceania - Daily Clack