The Stellar is a collaborative project between Space, Qlavier & Yiancar - this time with a hint of BlindAssassin111.
Made in Austin, TX - Enjoy!
Shipped from Belgium, Europe. Price is including VAT and Import taxes.
- Fluorescent Green case, frosted black plate (integrated)
- Custom PCB designed by Yiancar (solder only)
- VIA compatible (Access VIA)
- 6-degree typing angle
- Per-key & Backlit RGB
- Case thickness: 22.5mm
- USB-C port
- 65% layout / 4-key upper right-side cluster
- Designed by Qlavier & Space
- Ships in a custom-branded carrying case
- 1.6mm PCB
Stellar65 - Night Runner Edition Case
- 8-layers of masked acrylic
- 16 x M2 8mm screws
- 8 x M2 14mm brass hex standoffs
- 1 x 1.3mm Hex key Allen Wrench
- Nebula 68B PCB (solder only)
Stellar65 - Night Runner Edition Feet
- 3-layers of masked acrylic
- 6 x M2 6mm screws
- 3 x M2 6mm brass hex standoffs
- 4 x 8mm * 2mm black bump-on feet
- 1 x 1.5mm Hex key Allen Wrench
- USB cable
Read about our acceptable quality standards here.
60-Second Build Guide:
Note: The Stellar65 - Night Runner Edition is only aesthetically modified from the original Stellar65, functionality remains the same - meaning the standard solder build guide is recommended.
*Do not forget to include the support plate underneath the switch plate.
Please test PCBs prior to soldering, returns or exchanges are not accepted after this point.