:~$ynth (or Synth) is a durable metal sculpting, molding, and casting system which was originally developed in 2014 by HWS/JoeyQuinn and has undergone several iterative improvements. Each :~$ynth is precision machined and finished by Salvun.
This is a full kit of :~$ynth 3.2 with a 1u Registration Base.
- Kit contains: Base, Mold Box, Backing Plate, and Stem.
- Made of precision machined and hard anodized 6061 aluminum.
- The system uses neodymium magnets.
- Base is compatible with all 3.x Series Boxes and Stems.
An issue with high temperature has been identified:
- At 100C the magnetism is reduced, but will regain strength when cooled.
- At 200C the magnetism will never regain strength.
- 250-300C+ may cause a 'cracking' appearance on the synth (the anodization creates a discoloration that looks like cracks).