The big Covid-19 Update
Update on the covid-19 related delays!
Although Salvun has kept working during these times. A lot of the supply lines and down line processing where very disturbed.
- Machining of the Sophia proto is Machined and at the anodizer.
- Machining of the Voidcase is Machined and at the anodizer.
- Machining of next Synth batch is Machined and at the anodizer.
- Conone keyboards are Machined and at the anodizer.
- Slope keyboards are Machined and at the anodizer.
- New batch of Salvun keycaps are at the anodizer.
- And a few more smaller projects.
Sadly the anodizer was closed for most of Covid. And is only now starting to return to normal work. This current week they are still understaffed but expecting to return to 70% to 85% staff next week!
Then work on keyboards will start again.
Keyboards and synths are NOT critical items so they where not processed during covid! We had no control over this and I do not disagree with the anodizers desicion to put everything non critical on hold until the high experience guys are back on the floor. And for them to prioritize medical stuff over other things.
So I have conformation from the anodizer that things are starting to move again and work will start next week on all the above projects!
I'm very sorry for anyone effected by the delay this has been bringing (about 5 weeks now)
I have seen Most of you have been very understanding.